start monday with gratitude
daily gratitude practice
This week is a week of 5’s. Every day I’ll invite you to think of 5 small things.
Today I invite you to think of 5 small everyday things you always take for granted and express gratitude for them.
Think of 5 things in your life that, if they disappeared tomorrow, would turn your whole world upside down.
Express your gratitude for them.
Think of 5 things that you are grateful for in your job, work-life or career, that you don’t often think about or give gratitude towards.
Express gratitude for them.
Think of 5 things from your homelife, be they in your home or in your relationship, that you know you take for granted and express gratitude for them.
Think of 5 people who are part of your everyday life, without whom you’d feel lost.
Express gratitude for them and express gratitude to them.
Think of 5 things that you were grateful for when they first came into your life but which you now take for granted.
Express gratitude for them.
Now you’ve had practise thinking of 5 small and different things each day and for which you have practised gratitude, we’re going to end this week with something a bit more challenging.
Today I invite you to think of 5 small things you took for granted and rarely, if ever, expressed gratitude for; 5 things that you lost, that you stopped receiving.
How did your life change?
What impact did their disappearance from your life have?
Express gratitude that these 5 things were once a part of your life.
Will you embrace this beautiful new day with this week's high vibe tune?
how to download your wallpaper
Before copying one of the pictures below, you'll want to quickly check your screen settings because the worst thing you can do is use a wallpaper with an aspect ratio that differs from the aspect ratio of your screen.
The aspect ratio of a rectangle is simply the proportion between width and height. The most common are 16:9, 16:10 and 4:3. And it will be for these 3 sizes that I shall provide you with your free wallpaper.
To find your screen resolution follow this basic guide. Steps for your computer may vary slightly but I hope this will give you some guidance:
- Right-click the desktop and select Display settings.
- Scroll down until you see "Resolution" (you may have to choose an "Advanced" option)
- To find your aspect ratio, divide the width over the height. For example, if my resolution is 1920 x 1080 then I would divide 1920 over 1080 to get 1.778, which indicates a 16:9 resolution. Similarly, 1.6 indicated 16:10 and 1.333 indicates 4:3
- When you've calculated your screen's aspect ratio, go to the picture below that matches that size
- Right click on the picture and select "Set as Desktop Background"
- Choose whether to "Fill", "Fit", or "Stretch" your picture - if you've chosen the right size "Fit" will be your best option
- Select "Set Desktop Background" and you're done
- First, save the wallpaper image to your phone by pressing your finger on the wallpaper image and hold down on it until you see a menu.
- From here, click the “Save image” tab, and it will begin downloading.
- The next step is to set this saved image as your wallpaper by pressing and holding a blank area on your screen (meaning where no apps are placed), and home screen options will appear.
- Select 'add wallpaper' and choose whether the wallpaper is intended for 'Home screen', 'Lock screen', or 'Home and lock screen'.
- Another set of options will appear where you can choose where the photo you would like to use will be coming from, namely the Gallery.
- If necessary, crop the image to a suitable size. Once satisfied, simply click 'Done'.
- First, save the wallpaper image to your phone by pressing your finger on the wallpaper image and hold down for about 2 seconds until a menu appears.
- From here, click “Save Image“, and it will begin downloading.
- The next step is to set this saved image as your wallpaper by, first, going to the 'Photos' app and selecting the wallpaper photo you've saved there.
- Click on the share icon on the lower left corner of the screen, then select 'Use as Wallpaper'.
- Then choose to set the photo as either the lock screen, home screen or both.